For those of you who have extensive experience with Minecraft Multiplayer commands, you very well know the usefulness of the features. However for those of you who don’t understand the concept of commands, you can now install Single Player Commands for Minecraft 1.6.2 which will allow you to use commands in your Single Player world!
Single Player Commands for Minecraft 1.6.2 transforms your Single Player world basically into a Multiplayer server that only you can play on. Here you are the only admin and you call the shots. You control whats going on more than you ever had and now you will be able to build structures in a fraction of the time that it used to take. To be completely honest, this mod extremely improves your Minecraft experience in that allows you to complete tedious tasks in less time in order for you to focus on the more exciting parts of Minecraft!
Here’s how Single Player Commands works:
In order to open up the Command console, you must first you type the letter “T”. This is where you’ll be able to enter various commands based on what your trying to accomplish. The entire list of commands that you can use with this mod is absolutely massive. Here you can view the full list of commands available to you and if you are looking to modify your Minecraft world via worldedit, you can find the specific commands here.
Installing the mod is fairly simple as usual. Just follow the steps below.
1. Go to the “.minecraft/bin” directory and backup minecraft.jar
2. Using 7zip or equally capable archive viewer open minecraft.jar
3. Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC *only* delete the Mojang_c files)
4. Copy ALL the “.class” files contained within the mod to minecraft.jar, replacing the existing files.
5. Close minecraft.jar
6. Copy ALL the “.jar” files contained within the mod to the “.minecraft/bin” directory (the same directory as minecraft.jar). This means copy WorldEdit.jar into “.minecraft/bin” NOT into Minecraft.jar
7. Enjoy the mod.
I personally really enjoy this mod, It allows me to generate a Single Player world and use commands easily and quickly without the need to set up a server and connect to it. It’s almost like hosting a local server within the game and I found it to make my life a lot easier when setting up Minecraft every day. I’ve been using this mod for quite some time and would recommend it to anyone who has prior experience with Minecraft server commands!
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]