Recently updated to be fully compatible with Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 is the popular TNT Mod by “Navist”. This mod, unlike many others isn’t so focused on building and being productive in your world. Instead, TNT Mod for Minecraft is more focused towards destruction and demolition. One thing is for sure however, Minecraft modders are very interested in watching abnormally large explosions and this is what “Navist” has taken into consideration when building the mod.
TNT Mod allows users to add 4 new types of TNT to there Minecraft installation. These 4 new blocks are designed and programmed to do much more damage than the usual TNT. Below is the schematic for each individual bomb.
In order to download and install the TNT Mod for Mineraft Beta 1.7.3, you must have ModLoader installed. You can download Modloader here. Once ModLoader is installed, you can install TNT Mod.
- Navigate to C:\Users\(InsertComputerUsername)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin – (folder)
- Right click Minecraft.jar and select “Open With”, Choose your archive program IE: WinRAR, 7ZIP
- Once the folder is open Delete your META-INF Folder
- Move ALL .CLASS FILES and the TNTMOD(Folder) to the minecraft.jar(Folder)
- Do this same process starting at step 4 to install ModLoader
- Move mod_TNT.properties to C:\Users\(InsertComputerUsername)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods
While the TNT Mod for Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 is rather amusing sometimes, overall I found the mod rather extreme. In fact I accidentally destroy more than I mean to at times and don’t usually enjoy doing that. I take pride in the things I build in my world and don’t enjoy rebuilding them once they’ve been blown to pieces. If you are planning on getting this mod I highly suggest you test it on a new world before bringing these bombs into your primary world. Overall, the mod is very enjoyable and if you are into destruction or demolition, this mod would be perfect for you!
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]