Prometheus Mod – For deep house adventures with horrible, human-killing aliens, you possibly can’t do significantly better than Alien. Or Predator. Or Alien vs. Predator. The Prometheus mod for Minecraft brings these horrible monsters from different worlds to your favourite recreation of constructing blocks, and to nice impact. This mod was designed to clean up the comparatively boring, gradual-paced gameplay which is Minecraft’s hallmark by including vicious monsters, chest-bursting aliens, face-hugging, egg-laying critters and extra. General, this mod provides about 50 new blocks, 30 new objects and a couple of dozen totally different new mobs, every extra horrifying than the final.
Minecraft Forge is the modloader you’ll need for the Prometheus mod – don’t attempt utilizing one other loading instrument as it will doubtless trigger Minecraft to crash. ModLoader is simply too previous and hasn’t been up to date just lately, and MCPatcher provides pointless recordsdata that break up the integrity of the mod, resulting in textures and pictures not displaying accurately, or not displaying in any respect in some circumstances. Most of the new monsters do distinctive issues like spit acid or crawl, not simply on partitions but additionally throughout ceilings, including fully new dynamics to fight and freshening up that in any other case boring side of the sport.
Prometheus is certainly value attempting no less than as soon as.
Prometheus Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- Added: Beta feedback program.
- Added: Xenomorph Queen nickname assist
- Added: M41A Pulse Rifle integrated grenade launcher
- Added: M41A Pulse Rifle Ammunition Counter
- Added: Tactical Helmet HUD
Learn how to set up Prometheus Mod for Minecraft
- Download the Minecraft Forge API installer.
- Open the installer and click on on “Set up” button.
- Now, go to the %appdata%/.minecraft/mods folder.
- Copy the mod, and AIRI into the .minecraft/mods/ folder.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the Forge profile, then click on “play”!