Still Hungry! Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2– In case you thought this mod would contain creepers in any approach, you’d be mistaken. Creepers aren’t edible. This mod does contain vegetation and meals, although. The 2 new vegetation are rice and strawberries. They develop rather a lot like wheat, however produce rice and strawberries. This isn’t sophisticated, people.
Now, it additionally provides hedges, that are like leaves, however with no ”fancy” texture. You place 4 leaves in a crafting desk to make hedges, then you definitely place a rose or flower by them to make purple or yellow hedges.
Still Hungry! Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Options
- Well over 50 types of meals
- New blocks
- New crops
Tips on how to use the Still Hungry! Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Discover strawberry and rice seeds
- Plant them
- Make one of many many sorts of meals
- Eat it
Still Hungry! Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Execs and Cons
- Tons of latest meals
- New blocks
- Two new crops
- A ton of latest recipes for meals
Still Hungry! for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Changelog
- Bug fixes
- Shift clicking numerous blocks gained’t trigger crashes
- You now get the bucket again when making cheese
- Hoppers connected to numerous blocks received’t crash the sport, however nonetheless received’t work.
The best way to Set up the Still Hungry! Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Forge get!
- Download the mod
- Drag it into ~\.minecraft\mods
- Run Minecraft and revel in your new vegetation